"The session was honestly one of the best fitness based school group sessions we have experienced in all 8 years I have taug
- This introduction cycle class focuses on technique and calorie burn. A great class to master technique and get a good workout
- A cycle class designed to really challenge and test your endurance . Go as hard as you like or drop back from the pack and set yourself a steady pace.
- If you thrive on challenging workouts and want to test your fighting spirit, this is the class for you! Ideal if you are preparing for a race or triathlon.
- More than just a cycle class – this is a terrific all over body workout! It promises to develop your cycle fitness and we’ll have you hopping off the bike to execute some great strength exercise combo’s.
CYCLE H.I.T (30 mins)
- A quick hit for those that want a cycling blast to get your heart rate up.
These classes are designed to help your overall fitness and wellbeing
- A High Intensity workout utilising the principles of functional fitness. You are going to feel it everywhere – in a good way!.
- This class focuses solely on your mid-section, abs and back. A variety of techniques and styles will give your abdominals a great workout.
BODY & MIND
- Increase your flexibility, improve muscle tone and posture through this mind body class. Get ready to let the stresses of the day melt away and breathe.
- Little Grinders is a fun cycling experience that incorporates fun videos and music while learning basic cycling techniques coupled with basic off bike strengthening movements as recommend by the Australian Government Guidelines.
- Minimum Participation Requirements
- Age: 8yrs
- Height: approx 138 cm (to achieve a basic safe and functional position on the bikes)